last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all. Can't sleep. Once again thinking about work is keeping me up sll night.

Any of you guys have plantar fasciitis? I get it in my left foot from time to time and all I gotta say is that it sucks.

Morning again. Off to dig a shitty multi million dollar house foundation.

Any of you guys have plantar fasciitis? I get it in my left foot from time to time and all I gotta say is that it sucks.
Good morning.

Chris, that was my "last year's ailment." Went to 3-4 foot doc's who saw me as their house payment for a few months.They doped me up with pills, salves, x-rays, plastic boots, nylon boots, more x-rays, walking boots, inserts, more pills, etc.

I finally got the name of a great foot surgeon (Dr. Harris, Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Surgery) working across from Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena. I walked in with my x-rays. He asked how long I was suffering and I told him 6 months. He said that is way too long and scheduled surgery within 2-3 weeks. It is just a bone spur off your heel. Mine was growing like a sharpened dart straight down, into my heel. He went in, ground it off, stretched the tendon with a file across my foot (to stop future issues) and I was walking without crutches the next day.

The insurance costs for 6 months of bullshit and limping pain was $68K. The surgery that took 1 day cost $32K

Bottom line....dont fuck around. Get it fixed ASAP, and don't go to a doctor that uses you as his cash cow for 6 months.

PSC SPIRE MISSOURI GAS RATES TO CHANGE
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 15:27:06 CST
Natural gas rates are to change for Spire Missouri customers.

The company's Actual Cost Adjustment factor will see natural gas rates change under a filing that takes effect Tuesday, November 30.

The ACA factor is a mechanism which tracks any over-collection or under-collection of actual natural gas costs over a 12 month period.

Spire West residential customers currently pay approximately $0.40 per hundred cubic feet of natural gas. Under this filing the rate will increase to approximately $0.79 per hundred cubic feet of natural gas.

Spire West provides natural gas service to approximately 522,000 customers in Southwest Missouri.

Copyright 2021 Harbit Communications Inc. KNEM/KNMO-FM Radio

Did you appear to complain?

They just tried raising out water rates upward by 22%. Myself and others went to city hall, raised hell saying that with gas prices climbing, electricity climbing, the 22% would be an undue hardship. After speaking at the podium for 3 minutes, they decided to drop the increase to a measly 8.9%. Yep, they still got us, but if nobody complains, they will screw everybody.

Did you appear to complain?

They just tried raising out water rates upward by 22%. Myself and others went to city hall, raised hell saying that with gas prices climbing, electricity climbing, the 22% would be an undue hardship. After speaking at the podium for 3 minutes, they decided to drop the increase to a measly 8.9%. Yep, they still got us, but if nobody complains, they will screw everybody.
State Public Service Commission decides. Their cost has gone up, fuck Biden, so they can raise it enough to keep profit the same.

Good morning.

Chris, that was my "last year's ailment." Went to 3-4 foot doc's who saw me as their house payment for a few months.They doped me up with pills, salves, x-rays, plastic boots, nylon boots, more x-rays, walking boots, inserts, more pills, etc.

I finally got the name of a great foot surgeon (Dr. Harris, Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Surgery) working across from Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena. I walked in with my x-rays. He asked how long I was suffering and I told him 6 months. He said that is way too long and scheduled surgery within 2-3 weeks. It is just a bone spur off your heel. Mine was growing like a sharpened dart straight down, into my heel. He went in, ground it off, stretched the tendon with a file across my foot (to stop future issues) and I was walking without crutches the next day.

The insurance costs for 6 months of bullshit and limping pain was $68K. The surgery that took 1 day cost $32K

Bottom line....dont fuck around. Get it fixed ASAP, and don't go to a doctor that uses you as his cash cow for 6 months.
I've got a good doctor. Mine is in the arch and has come and go over the last few years. It swells then goes away. I switched boots today and much better but yes I should probably get it fixed

I have arthritis in my right foot according to my doctor. I have wondered if it is nerve damage. A couple years ago I stepped in a hole with that foot and fell. I take 200 mg of Gabapentin before I lay down and rub Diclofenac Sodium Gel into my foot. I get 3-5 hours of sleep most nights. 1-2 other nights.

Went pheasant hunting, got two.
20211130_154112.jpg

So, my wife and I usually watch Jeopardy while eating dinner each nite. There's a person on whose won 10 games, obviously a guy dressed as a woman, he said he has a girlfriend... A trans sexual lesbian... Who'd of thought that could be... 🤔 I'm confused...

Latest posts

Back