last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, my wife and I usually watch Jeopardy while eating dinner each nite. There's a person on whose won 10 games, obviously a guy dressed as a woman, he said he has a girlfriend... A trans sexual lesbian... Who'd of thought that could be... 🤔 I'm confused...
An it?

So, my wife and I usually watch Jeopardy while eating dinner each nite. There's a person on whose won 10 games, obviously a guy dressed as a woman, he said he has a girlfriend... A trans sexual lesbian... Who'd of thought that could be... 🤔 I'm confused...
If you can't get the girl as a guy....

Brought home the f450 I picked up from the auction. Paid 2k for it. It has 1500 in new tires and 250 in new batteries in it. It runs good and drives nice. It was a California truck that they spent time and money on thinking they would get a bunch of money out of it in idaho. They were wrong.
20211130_151519.jpg

Today I realized I'm an idiot. I had bad heartburn this morning and I stopped to grab some tums, they didn't have any so I grabbed a jalapeño bacon breakfast burrito. Then at lunch I snacked on some habanero jerky I made then now on the way home I sit here wondering why I have heartburn.

Today I realized I'm an idiot. I had bad heartburn this morning and I stopped to grab some tums, they didn't have any so I grabbed a jalapeño bacon breakfast burrito. Then at lunch I snacked on some habanero jerky I made then now on the way home I sit here wondering why I have heartburn.

Evening Chris, I guess it's safe to say that you figured it out. LOL.

Latest posts

Back