last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So one of my daughters 7 year old friends got the vaccine a little over a week ago and has been super sick since then. I've been reading more and more about bad side effects in children.

So one of my daughters 7 year old friends got the vaccine a little over a week ago and has been super sick since then. I've been reading more and more about bad side effects in children.

Same here, lots of cases of adults getting booster shots and getting sick

My daughter is planning on getting my 8 year old grandson jabbed. Grandpa ain't happy about it at all.
Good goddammit morning
My daughter got the 16 and 12 year olds jabbed a couple months ago and probably will the 11 year old. Nothing I can do.

Yeah, I'm done with the vid shots. How many more boosters are the libs going to push. We are having lots of locals receiving strokes after the 3rd jab. I'll just use my ivermectin if I get the vid.

FUCK bIden

mid 50's this am when I got up, high today to be in upper sixties partly cloudy
I hate this Winter weather !

Learning how to unlock phones. Then set a new APN. Putting "textnow" on couple old phones. It is a phone app that costs $4.99 for a sim card and then unlimited calling and texting is free forever after that. No data. Learning a lot. Works on 4g and 5g phones. Makes a good backup phone. We changed companies a couple weeks ago and got new phones free. Our old 5 g phones were just laying here. It does have a few ads on the app. You can set them up as a VOIP phone too.

Latest posts

Back