last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not expecting any trouble here in Redneck, USA. The time they had a protest here, there were armed guards in front of the local businesses.

Morning all, especially to the 12 jurors who had the balls to make the right decision, and begin to set this country on the correct path and who understands the Second Amendment.

Good morning

better verdict.jpg

Barry this one is for you. I wrote this for another forum.

The case where I testified as an expert witness was funny to me. Two teens had been drag racing down I 70 when a police car hit his lights a siren. One stopped, the other accelerated to 140 mph and then rolled it. He was not hurt. He sued the place that had given the state safety inspection on the car, claiming that something was missed and caused the wreck. I was the expert witness on safety inspections for the people being sued. The kid's lawyer asked me to go over how to do a standard safety inspection. After I finished, he asked if that was how this one should have been done? I said no and went to a long description of the difference between loaded and unloaded ball joints. He realized that was the wrong time to ask a question that he did not know the answer to. Jury took 30 minutes to deny the lawsuit.

Barry this one is for you. I wrote this for another forum.

The case where I testified as an expert witness was funny to me. Two teens had been drag racing down I 70 when a police car hit his lights a siren. One stopped, the other accelerated to 140 mph and then rolled it. He was not hurt. He sued the place that had given the state safety inspection on the car, claiming that something was missed and caused the wreck. I was the expert witness on safety inspections for the people being sued. The kid's lawyer asked me to go over how to do a standard safety inspection. After I finished, he asked if that was how this one should have been done? I said no and went to a long description of the difference between loaded and unloaded ball joints. He realized that was the wrong time to ask a question that he did not know the answer to. Jury took 30 minutes to deny the lawsuit.

Nice work.

Latest posts

Back