last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
September 11th

So many have forgotten

I have no idea how we will survive three and a half more years of this fucking moron biden

240560410_397435128414536_2107284771700510143_n.jpg

Today is Sep 11th, it saddens me.
What makes it even sadder are those that have FORGOTTEN. And there are many.
So many 20yo's and younger have little knowledge of what happened, why, and what WE did about it. And now, all for nothing.
I sat at breakfast this morning with a young couple at a table beside me, the news was on TV's in the restaurant showing the Towers being hit by planes and then collapsing... they saw it and got upset because they thought it was happening in the Now !!! I told them it was 9/11, twenty years ago, and what had happened, they had no idea.
It upset me some that there are people with no idea of even the short term history of our Country.
We Have To Remember...
….. the "educators" of today FAIL, just as biden has FAILED this Country.

Today is Sep 11th, it saddens me.
What makes it even sadder are those that have FORGOTTEN. And there are many.
So many 20yo's and younger have little knowledge of what happened, why, and what WE did about it. And now, all for nothing.
I sat at breakfast this morning with a young couple at a table beside me, the news was on TV's in the restaurant showing the Towers being hit by planes and then collapsing... they saw it and got upset because they thought it was happening in the Now !!! I told them it was 9/11, twenty years ago, and what had happened, they had no idea.
It upset me some that there are people with no idea of even the short term history of our Country.
We Have To Remember...
….. the "educators" of today FAIL, just as biden has FAILED this Country.
Did you see where some college students don't want the pictures and details about the dead and who killed them? They find it disturbing. Well they can go to hell.

All the local places crying because they are losing sales. I went to the only lumberyard we have. After 4 trips up and down the plumbing aisles, I see a worker. I asked him what aisle is the plumbing stuff on for automatic washers? He says, "maybe later". So I left. I wanted a set of faucets and a drain hose for a washer. I go to a bigger town Thursday for more blood. I will buy the stuff there. Bought the washer and dryer at another town. Locals did not wait to wait on us and wanted a $50 delivery fee. The place where we bought it, they drove 45 miles, delivered and installed free and they were $200. cheaper.

All the local places crying because they are losing sales. I went to the only lumberyard we have. After 4 trips up and down the plumbing aisles, I see a worker. I asked him what aisle is the plumbing stuff on for automatic washers? He says, "maybe later". So I left. I wanted a set of faucets and a drain hose for a washer. I go to a bigger town Thursday for more blood. I will buy the stuff there. Bought the washer and dryer at another town. Locals did not wait to wait on us and wanted a $50 delivery fee. The place where we bought it, they drove 45 miles, delivered and installed free and they were $200. cheaper.
That's most small towns. Ours is tge same and then the cry when you go elsewhere

Just like removing that huge statue of Robert E. Lee. Just remove it, and it will be as if it never happened. Tomorrow, the book burning will began.
They have started in a way. I took a college history class a couple years ago. Much of the stuff had been omitted in the new books. It is now "sanitized" history.

Did you ever wonder if them attacking on 9/11 is because we dial 911 for emergencies or was it a coincidence?

Went to a fellow police officer's funeral today. 76 years old, still working and involved in karate, no underlying disease. Covid took him down, placed on a ventilator, a lung collapsed, operated to inflate the lung, died of a heart attack.
Fischer Services 1.jpg
Fischer Services 2.jpg
Fischer Services 4.jpg
Fischer Services 5.jpg
Fischer Services 6.jpg

Latest posts

Back