last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem is there are 2/3 dem libs to 1/3 Republicans. I just hope the dems are too stupid, drunk, drugged or too busy stealing to realize you need to vote. Unfortunately, Gavin Newscum has planned another free $600 money give away to the dems on the same day we vote. Hmm, can you say, "buying votes?"

That sounds like it's damn near border line illegal.

Waiting for Larry Elder to show up!
20210912_184906.jpg

So biden is coming to boise. I think they found out we are a free state and will dump their resources to try and change us. He seems to be visiting a lot of red states.

According to the local news, biden will have a warm conservative welcome. I bet he doesn't leave the airport.

Ah hell no. I'm better behind the scenes.

Ironically, a lady came up to me last night and said she was also running for Governor in California. At a Larry Elder event? I looked at her and said, "Well, you sure wasted $4600!"

$4600 is what it costs for filing fees to get your name on the ballot, but why waste your money except to tell her grandkids...."Yeah, I ran for Governor once!'

Ah hell no. I'm better behind the scenes.

Ironically, a lady came up to me last night and said she was also running for Governor in California. At a Larry Elder event? I looked at her and said, "Well, you sure wasted $4600!"

$4600 is what it costs for filing fees to get your name on the ballot, but why waste your money except to tell her grandkids...."Yeah, I ran for Governor once!'
I have had several try to get me to run for city council. No thanks, I don't need the headache. The council is supposed to be non-partisan, but in a heavily Republican area, for some reason most of the council members are always Democrats.
They recently passed a law that fines you for getting any grass on the street when you mow. And this is a rural town that still has a few dirt roads. The only roads that get fixed are in front of rental properties that the "street committee" owns.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back