last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the couples we went to San Diego with a few weeks ago ended up with covid. He was admitted into the hospital last night. I called him this morning. He seems better, especially after getting a platelet injection. He chuckled and said, "don't tell my wife, but the first thing I'm doing when I get out of the hospital is get a covid vaccine!"

Picked up a camper shell for the wife's truck. Color matches perfectly. Not bad for used
46188.jpeg

I've been looking for a few years for this truck and my 07. I only want one that matches because it's not worth painting them. Cost me a grand for this one. More than I wanted to spend but less than new and it's only a year old. It's off a 2020 ram

I've been looking for a few years for this truck and my 07. I only want one that matches because it's not worth painting them. Cost me a grand for this one. More than I wanted to spend but less than new and it's only a year old. It's off a 2020 ram
I think the one on my FIL's truck cost over $4,000.

Fell weak and answered the phone. Customer who I roofed his house 10 years ago called and needs some things done on his house, he's listing to sell. So, I committed to gutter replacement, fascia repair, paint the front door surround, paint the shutters, replace the handrail on a side porch, pressure wash the deck replace some boards and put a coat of stain on it, remove some broken storm windows and who knows what. Someone...please take my phone away from me!!!

My hunting buddy's roofing companies doing the gutters and wood fascia repair.

In the meantime, I'm building a cupola for another customer.
0809211338b.jpg

It wasn't salvageable.
0809211416.jpg
Only thing I could save was the top frame.

Latest posts

Back