last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. they live inside us, and sometimes, they win. ” - Stephen King

So my father in law bought an Audi TT turbo little car thing. Why I don't know. It's pretty darn quick but still a shitbox little car. I had to bring out my cummins 4x4 and whoop him in a little drag race. Didn't have much to say after that.

Morning Barrie. And no Mark the car is too small to fit anything in it

Yesterday, I thought I'd spruce up my 19 year old rande truck by installing new headlights, running lights and turn signals. I paid $118 for the 6 piece set, snd the trucks looks just like new. Here are before and after pics...
20210807_110450.jpg
20210807_122709.jpg

Good afternoon y'all! Home from the nicest campgrounds we've been to get. Put about 90 miles on the scooter running backroads of the Cumberland Plateau.
13917.jpeg
14690.jpeg
14693.jpeg
0805210748.jpg

Yesterday, I thought I'd spruce up my 19 year old rande truck by installing new headlights, running lights and turn signals. I paid $118 for the 6 piece set, snd the trucks looks just like new. Here are before and after pics...View attachment 6940View attachment 6941
I was just thinking of doing that to my 07 ram. I've buffed them a few times and they just don't come clean any more. Was gonna sell the truck but new ones are damn expensive and I've replaced everything on it so it's like a new truck anyway. Guess I'm keeping it for a while.

Doing some work on the ranch truck today. Pulling the bed to fix the dual tank issue and replace the bed, its crushed on the passenger side. Gonna pull the driver fender and door. Got all the straight parts for 150 bucks. The truck runs great and is a work horse so might as well make it look better. Gonna paint it the same color when it's back together. I did pick up new headlights for this one.
20210808_113839.jpg

Latest posts

Back