last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta mow my lawn and pick about 200 apples. I wish I had a horse to give them to, cuz I hate tossing them

Donate the apples... to; local food pantry, restaurant that would bake you a couple apple pies for them, a hog farm....

Morning all. Supposed to rain a bunch today. I better get this job done

Mark,you need to buy some bacon.

At the beginning of next year, California will begin enforcing an animal welfare proposition approved overwhelmingly by voters in 2018 that requires more space for breeding pigs, egg-laying chickens and veal calves. National veal and egg producers are optimistic they can meet the new standards, but only 4% of hog operations now comply with the new rules. Unless the courts intervene or the state temporarily allows non-compliant meat to be sold in the state, California will lose almost all of its pork supply, much of which comes from Iowa, and pork producers will face higher costs to regain a key market.

Should make Muslims happy.

Mark,you need to buy some bacon.

At the beginning of next year, California will begin enforcing an animal welfare proposition approved overwhelmingly by voters in 2018 that requires more space for breeding pigs, egg-laying chickens and veal calves. National veal and egg producers are optimistic they can meet the new standards, but only 4% of hog operations now comply with the new rules. Unless the courts intervene or the state temporarily allows non-compliant meat to be sold in the state, California will lose almost all of its pork supply, much of which comes from Iowa, and pork producers will face higher costs to regain a key market.

Should make Muslims happy.
With so many shortages occurring currently, and gas looming at $5 a gallon, it is hard keeping up with what they are going to run out of at the store. I've been told coffee is the next big item they are going to have a problem stocking. I went to Costco and they had absolutely no water except for a pallet of Arrowhead water, so I bought 12 pounds of coffee and two more cases of water. Was in a supermarket last night. They only had one cut of meat and when I asked the butcher where the rib eyes were, he said they quit carrying it because nobody could afford it. All the fresh case had was "previously frozen" fish.
Bottom line is if you use it, and see it, you better buy it. This is the Democratic way. Tattoos on everyone's forehead to prove you have had the "Vid" shot, long food lines, and roadways empty because of the high price of gas.

With so many shortages occurring currently, and gas looming at $5 a gallon, it is hard keeping up with what they are going to run out of at the store. I've been told coffee is the next big item they are going to have a problem stocking. I went to Costco and they had absolutely no water except for a pallet of Arrowhead water, so I bought 12 pounds of coffee and two more cases of water. Was in a supermarket last night. They only had one cut of meat and when I asked the butcher where the rib eyes were, he said they quit carrying it because nobody could afford it. All the fresh case had was "previously frozen" fish.
Bottom line is if you use it, and see it, you better buy it. This is the Democratic way. Tattoos on everyone's forehead to prove you have had the "Vid" shot, long food lines, and roadways empty because of the high price of gas.
We keep electing theses assholes, what do you expect, sooner or later we have to realize just how fucked up politics is. But by then it will be too late. Amazing how we can go from a Trump economy to a Biden economy in less than a year...

Bought the last of the canned tomatoes and spaghetti sauce that our Walmart had yesterday. Don't know if they are out because of hoarders or the shortage they have been talking about.

Only in politics do you reward incompetence by electing them over and over again. I don't blame them, they're just corrupt idiots doing what corrupt idiots do. I blame the voters for allowing this shitstorm to happen.

Lightning and thunder so hard it feels like an earthquake. Shaking the house.

Latest posts

Back