last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished up the pig pen this morning, wife is going to pick up three pigs. Gonna butcher then in November.

Morning all. I got 4 hours, ill just be grumpy and take it our on my employees.

Morning Barrie, worked in the shop last night. 75 inside 100 outside. Don't know why I didn't put ac in earlier

Morning. Headed to Bahia in San Diego for a 3 day vacation. Well be swimming, biking, hiking, climbing and dancing. Oops, sorry, that is a Tampax commercial. I will be getting drunk and passing out on the sand under an umbrella.

Morning. Headed to Bahia in San Diego for a 3 day vacation. Well be swimming, biking, hiking, climbing and dancing. Oops, sorry, that is a Tampax commercial. I will be getting drunk and passing out on the sand under an umbrella.
Dang Mark, you had me worried there for a minute...

Mark,, if you had the Moderna vaccine and you are unusally tired, get a blood test. I have talked to 3 other people who got Moderna and have had unexplained blood loss.

Some friends of ours asked me to build a barn for them back in March, I didn't have the time so I told them no. They hired a guy who took 56k from them and got it started and has every excuse in the book to not show up the last two months. Now I feel bad. Ill probably end up finishing it for free now.

Some friends of ours asked me to build a barn for them back in March, I didn't have the time so I told them no. They hired a guy who took 56k from them and got it started and has every excuse in the book to not show up the last two months. Now I feel bad. Ill probably end up finishing it for free now.
That is a shame. A guy here took an elderly couple for a $40,000 deposit and never went back. The prosecutor won't do anything.

Latest posts

Back