last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, sick and tired of being sick and tired.
We can arrange for a private duty nurse if you think it'd make you feel better.
FB_IMG_1626555637871.jpg

Morning I guess, its only 1am here but I can't sleep tonight. Tired as ill get all day but can't sleep and my back doesn't even hurt all that much
My feet are killing me. They have tried every painkiller that I can take and nothing works. At least I had a nap yesterday afternoon.

My feet are killing me. They have tried every painkiller that I can take and nothing works. At least I had a nap yesterday afternoon.
I was taking a low dose naltrexone for my back and shoulders and it fixed a lot of my problems, I feel better now than a couple years ago.

Our county sheriff has come out saying he will NOT enforce any mask mandate. It is just a way to guilt the un-vaccinated into getting the useless shot, which obviously does not work, since just as many vaccinated are getting the China Flu.

It's yall, one syllable.:coffee: I see you are getting the mask mandate again. Do they actualy arrest people who don't wear one? My doctor has advised me not to wear one because of my COPD.

Have you tried wearing one Rusty? I also have COPD and I can wear one sitting still but if I try walking very far or doing anything strenuous I get short of breath.

Our state hasn't even mentioned masks. I'm glad

Have you tried wearing one Rusty? I also have COPD and I can wear one sitting still but if I try walking very far or doing anything strenuous I get short of breath.
I can last about 10 minutes. When I was at the hospital Friday, they had up a mandatory mask sign, but did not enforce it.

Our county sheriff has come out saying he will NOT enforce any mask mandate. It is just a way to guilt the un-vaccinated into getting the useless shot, which obviously does not work, since just as many vaccinated are getting the China Flu.
Our county sheriff says the same thing about any new gun laws. He says he swore to uphold the constitution and any new laws are unconstitutional.
Missouri has no mask mandate, our governor says no. The towns that have set one have left it up to businesses to enforce. Our city council would get run out of town.

I still can't understand this mask thing. If anyone thinks they can hide behind a chain link fence to protect you from being squirt by a garden hose has a screw loose.
I've always related it to catching a ping pong ball with a basketball net, same thing I guess.

Latest posts

Back