last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon, today things went good. That's odd

Made some shrimp ceviche. Was great, let's hope it agrees with my stomach.

Good morning, looks as if our major tax hike for the schools failed. Maybe now they will realize and try to build something more budget friendly. 68 million for 11,000 residents is a huge amount. Record turnout to vote against it.

Good morning, looks as if our major tax hike for the schools failed. Maybe now they will realize and try to build something more budget friendly. 68 million for 11,000 residents is a huge amount. Record turnout to vote against it.

Good morning Chris and nice work.

I wish the people here were as smart. They just passed a school bond issue with no idea where it will be built. The last property, they bought without having it checked. Turned out to be too unstable for construction. They built a performing arts center a few years ago that was too small when built and has almost no parking. The last school they built was on a dry lake bed and it floods every time it rains.

Only thing left here besides our lousy public school is the Catholic K-4. They charge high tuition and won't take kids with any learning problems like autism, etc.
Why do I have to pay school tax at age 73? Parents should pay school tax.

Latest posts

Back