last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I realized today that we just rent rugs. Once they need cleaning they go on the back patio til they are so bad I throw them away. I think it's done on purpose. Maybe she doesn't realize what those stupid things cost.

In other news my cpa is running late on getting our taxes done. She says just give the IRS 20k tomorrow and they will send back what I overpay or send a bill for what I owe. Who has 20k just laying around to give thd government?

In other news my cpa is running late on getting our taxes done. She says just give the IRS 20k tomorrow and they will send back what I overpay or send a bill for what I owe. Who has 20k just laying around to give thd government?

Give them$20,000.00!!??!!!!

Give them$20,000.00!!??!!!!
That's what I said. She sees me buy expensive equipment and thinks I'm loaded. Fuck I'm still a normal human. Just spend all my money on equipment

Having a cocktail and enjoying that from my back patio I can't see a single house. It's what keeps me sane.
16212204429244308008103377075548.jpg

Latest posts

Back