last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's the "Vid" treating you Chris?
Had it back in November was to horrible. Since then I have had all tge "long hauler" crap. My sense of smell and taste are off, most everything smells like burnt fabric to me and food tastes like crap. I've had an eye twitch for three weeks now that is annoying. Still fatigued half the time. Othe than that all good.

Good morning all

Wife wants me to buy a new truck. The only truck I want would be a 3500 dually 4x4 and they are expensive. Looking at a new ram dually Laramie with all the options and its on sale for 69k. I've paid less for a house. Can get a base model for 62k.

Should I do it?

Morning. They finally say they got my tax return. Only took 6 weeks. They screwed up once and thought there was identity theft on my account, there wasn't. But the only way I can file is a paper return.

12 states have either passed or are passing laws that would make it illegal for any law enforcement officer to enforce any new federal gun laws. In some states the dept. can be sued for $50,000.

12 states have either passed or are passing laws that would make it illegal for any law enforcement officer to enforce any new federal gun laws. In some states the dept. can be sued for $50,000.
There is not a cop on earth that can keep up with the current gun laws, since they change more often than my grandkids gets their diapers changed.

There is not a cop on earth that can keep up with the current gun laws, since they change more often than my grandkids gets their diapers changed.
They don't have to keep up with them, just enforce the ones the libtards pass to get control of our 2nd amendment rights. Only time we'll need the 2nd is when they try and take it.

Our local sheriff says that he will not enforce any new gun laws because he took an oath to uphold the constitution.

Polk County Florida Sheriff - "You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you...PERIOD."
An illegal alien, in Polk County, Florida , who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.
The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.
Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.
Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had." Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!
The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever) ...."When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."

Setup at the campground.
0304211517.jpg

Latest posts

Back