last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. did good. Just bought a 1st edition Stephen King book published in 1987 for $15. at an on line auction. The book is out of print. This was one of the few books of his my wife did not have. This is the first hard cover of it I have ever come across.

Wow. did good. Just bought a 1st edition Stephen King book published in 1987 for $15. at an on line auction. The book is out of print. This was one of the few books of his my wife did not have. This is the first hard cover of it I have ever come across.

Nice score. 👍

Reading is one thing I just don't have interest in

Uhhh…, You do know that leather can be tanned with urine, right !!!!!

Enjoy that hot cup of JOE, or cow, or Bob, Sam, Larry, Ted...…..

HEY..I am from the south. we have been drinking pee in out sweet tea for years and years. i heard poo poo was the special ingredient in the red beans and rice. .

Leftover ribeye from dinner last night, sausage patties, sliced taters, eggs on the flattop grill this morning. Y'all are welcome, come on by.

Whats on the agenda everyone? I'm going to seed a couple pastures then weld a new jack on a trailer, gonna grade out an area for the kids swingset and put it together, may work on the f550 in the shop if I find time and then maybe bbq some steaks.

Whats on the agenda everyone? I'm going to seed a couple pastures then weld a new jack on a trailer, gonna grade out an area for the kids swingset and put it together, may work on the f550 in the shop if I find time and then maybe bbq some steaks.

Sounds like a very busy day.

Didn't get done what I wanted. Brother showed up and needed help working on my neices truck, then I started discing, seeding and harrowing my pastures. Got all but one done. Glad I had a buddy help to have two tractors going. Came up to the house and made a fire and cooked some Ahi tuna that turned out great. Only took me 10 beers to seed the pasture.

Latest posts

Back