last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Covid relief bill backed by Democrats could trigger billions of dollars in cuts to Medicare and other federal programs, like ones that support unemployed workers and student-loan borrowers, if it's ultimately passed.

The funding cuts would take effect in 2022 and last for several years.

I want to know how many billions are going to other countries who support beheading, bloodletting, mutilation, or who hate the US of A.

F them, they don't deserve one cent of my money!

I want to know how many billions are going to other countries who support beheading, bloodletting, mutilation, or who hate the US of A.

F them, they don't deserve one cent of my money!
Good point, and why do we borrow money from China and give it back to them? 30 trillion in debt and Congress thinks they're acting in our best interest. Fuck them all, my 6 year old grand daughter could do a better job managing national finances.

I repiped the house and i think we have a foundation problem
last time i was under the house I zipped right under the main beam. This time i had to wiggle a little bit to pass under it.
ground must have heaved up

A Covid relief bill backed by Democrats could trigger billions of dollars in cuts to Medicare and other federal programs, like ones that support unemployed workers and student-loan borrowers, if it's ultimately passed.

The funding cuts would take effect in 2022 and last for several years.

Yall get ready to see black helicopters around here but i think we need to go back down to the damn capital and ask them assholes if they did not hear us the first time. this time somebody film aoc's empty office so we do not have to listen to her lying ass put on a movie performance

friend of mine went on vacation with his wife, they are pulling a 5th wheel headed north,
i called him up and asked to speak to his wife.
I have neve met her, he handed the phone to her and i asked if she was doing ok being in the truck with him every da, all day. did she need any help.
lol...i made her laugh.
mission accomplished

I just tell everyone that with all the gained knowledge in my older years, my brain became full so the knowledge is now stored in my belly.
back of my business card.

003.jpg

I think our politicians are stupid for borrowing so much to fund their spending sprees, but there's somebody a lot more stupid lending us all those trillions thinking we'll pay it back... Stupid is as stupid foes.

Today I reminded myself why I don't accept help from friends. Trying to get my rental done and the whole day I've been holding hands through projects and getting nothing done myself. I could have just done it myself and enjoyed my time alone.

Today I reminded myself why I don't accept help from friends. Trying to get my rental done and the whole day I've been holding hands through projects and getting nothing done myself. I could have just done it myself and enjoyed my time alone.
I know what you are talking about. guy came over to help me dig post holes right after i got out of the hospital.
damn holes were not in a line, they zigged zagged. i was pissed

Latest posts

Back