last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much status quo here.

Food, fuel, parts and butt-wipe... here to be had.
…..but then again, we didn't have freezing, ice and snow and power shut downs.

0225211029a.jpg

Loaded up.
0225211130.jpg

And sitting in its new home. Let's go fishing.

5 lb of shit in a 2 lb bag. 4 wheeler, camping gear, hunting gear, fishing gear, grandkids toys, assorted tools and junk...i need a bigger garage.
Don't we all. Mine has a huge table saw, 3 band saws, stand up sander, router table, miter saw, 3 scroll saws, etc., plus my mechanic tools and that is just in my half. My wife has a pottery wheel, etc. in her half.

Our little town was excluded from the County Rec district sports program. Want us to pay a bunch of money to them to let our kids play with the rest of the county. Won't support us in any way.

They picked the wrong guy to piss off. I just had it out with the school board last week and got things fixed. I'm friends with many of the local business owners and great friends with the only lawyer in town. I guarantee by the end of next week things will change.

Good for you Chris.
By the way, our trial to stop Spamazon in my town starts in 2 weeks. We declined $7m, and if we win, the city loses $15m, but Spamazon won't be coming to town.

Latest posts

Back