last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear this Chris. We use this forum to bitch, gripe, complain, and an occasional good looking pictures of gals.
Thanks
I haven't forgot what this place is about.
Gonna try to pop in more often.

Last edited:
Got a deer, now to get an elk
20201024_094158.jpg

Doing better now, finally home from the store.
That's good. Im off work now, buying some mud boots at Cabela's for the knee deep mud on the job, the cheap ones I was wearing was like walking barefoot all day.😂

That's good. Im off work now, buying some mud boots at Cabela's for the knee deep mud on the job, the cheap ones I was wearing was like walking barefoot all day.😂
Muck boots are my favorite, like wearing tennis shoes

I've been wearing some really cheap ones, probably $20 at Walmart and my feet know it.😂😂😂😂
Spend 100 plus on mucks, every farmer here wears them. I can wear them for 10 hours and still be comfortable.

I bought these, they were on sale from $119.99 to $89.99. The actual Muck brand boots felt to thin on the bottom for me.

Attachments

• 20201024_171431.jpg
    20201024_171431.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Hey Barrie, went out today and my van started no problem. I assume that distributor cap is drawing moisture. The air was soupy the other day. First place to start anyway.

Latest posts

Back