last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning, had 7 elk withing 50 feet of me last night, the shooter was on the same trail as me and we didn't see each other. When he saw me I was 20 feet away, he shrieked and jumped 6 feet in the air then ran off. I couldn't get a shot but it was a fun hunt.

Morning, had 7 elk withing 50 feet of me last night, the shooter was on the same trail as me and we didn't see each other. When he saw me I was 20 feet away, he shrieked and jumped 6 feet in the air then ran off. I couldn't get a shot but it was a fun hunt.
I've had stuff like that happen, almost stepped on a deer bedded down one morning walking through some tall weeds. I don't know who was more scared, me or him. Made for an interesting moment.

Morning, maybe you'll get em next time

Latest posts

Back