last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could, I would be giving Chris the money so he can finally retire and quit busting his ass, and just sit behind the computer and bellyache, like us old farts.
Ill start the non profit of the chris retirement fund, ill share with you other retired folks

The collection
20200913_162819.jpg

If the state of Kentucky will ever pay me what they owe me I can, hopefully by the end of the month. Need to get out there before snow flies.

If the state of Kentucky will ever pay me what they owe me I can, hopefully by the end of the month. Need to get out there before snow flies.
Its starting to cool down. Supposedly going to be a wetter winter but they said that last year too and we had two snow storms with 4 inches each

Its starting to cool down. Supposedly going to be a wetter winter but they said that last year too and we had two snow storms with 4 inches each

I can get out there now but I don't want to be poor when I do, need to be able to pay my way so to speak. LOL.
I should stop buying ammo.

I can get out there now but I don't want to be poor when I do, need to be able to pay my way so to speak. LOL.
I should stop buying ammo.
Plenty of ammo here if you need

Morning all, smoky here, tell California to keep their smoke in their state

Latest posts

Back