last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning, at the kids soccer game. Ordered new seats for the cj8 this morning.

I COULD never forgett.
That day and at the time of the first attack I was on the phone with personell at Clear AFB in Alaska trying to work out an issue that they had. An anouncement was made over the building PA system. Most all went to conference rooms and watched silently as the events played out, we knew there would be a lock down and we wouldn't be going home for a while. The next day, the 12th, our lives were on the phones with the bases. Towards the end of the day a group of us were informed that we would be on a plane at 06:00 the next morning, the 13th. Three of us, the Comand Electrcal, Civil and myself the Comand Mechanical engineer were sent to DC. We got to the Pentagon around mid-afternoon, I will never forget the smell, I thought I would never smell or see anything much worse than some of my previous experiences, but I was wrong.
We spent the next few days, week, trying to plan and restore the "functions" to the rest of the building. People have no idea of the work that was done by many, including some amazing contractors working completely around the clock to separate sections mechanicaly/electricaly and other services to maintain the function of the total complex. Miracles were performed, under the most extreme conditions. It was four days on site, very little rest and in the same clothes, until a 'group' of us got to a hotel for a decent sleep and rest.
How Could others and myself ever FORGET.

I CERTAINLY WILL NEVER FORGET.

I COULD never forgett.
That day and at the time of the first attack I was on the phone with personell at Clear AFB in Alaska trying to work out an issue that they had. An anouncement was made over the building PA system. Most all went to conference rooms and watched silently as the events played out, we knew there would be a lock down and we wouldn't be going home for a while. The next day, the 12th, our lives were on the phones with the bases. Towards the end of the day a group of us were informed that we would be on a plane at 06:00 the next morning, the 13th. Three of us, the Comand Electrcal, Civil and myself the Comand Mechanical engineer were sent to DC. We got to the Pentagon around mid-afternoon, I will never forget the smell, I thought I would never smell or see anything much worse than some of my previous experiences, but I was wrong.
We spent the next few days, week, trying to plan and restore the "functions" to the rest of the building. People have no idea of the work that was done by many, including some amazing contractors working completely around the clock to separate sections mechanicaly/electricaly and other services to maintain the function of the total complex. Miracles were performed, under the most extreme conditions. It was four days on site, very little rest and in the same clothes, until a 'group' of us got to a hotel for a decent sleep and rest.
How Could others and myself ever FORGET.

I CERTAINLY WILL NEVER FORGET.
Ken, I've said it before, I'll say it again til you're tired of hearing it. Thank You for your service. But it's not only you, it's all our service men, women, first responders. If any of our military, police, fire personnel ever doubt their value, just look at Portland.

FB_IMG_1599911388625.jpg

It was nothing extraordinary, It was our job.
We were safe and well taken care of when there.

It is just that I Will Never Forget what I and others saw.

I also re-gained an immense Respect for some not thought about Contractors that went into that mess and worked in it... I'm certain that some have paid a price for that years later.

This just another reason I absolutely HATE what I see happening in this Country.

Evening, tried to clean up the shop a bit today. Pulling project cars out to grade and scrape weeds away. Trying to clean up a bit before winter. I need a part time mechanic around here.

Cleaned up my shop some too. Worked a little on the chair I'm building. Hard to get enthused, nothing is selling around here.
My wife is diabetic and fighting blood sugar issues.

I started a non-profit corporation and am suing the largest company in the world. Last night, I was offered $6m to settle. I said no, which proves I can not be bought off. Please don't post what company because I'm concerned of death threats. Fuck, I hate politics.

I started a non-profit corporation and am suing the largest company in the world. Last night, I was offered $6m to settle. I said no, which proves I can not be bought off. Please don't post what company because I'm concerned of death threats. Fuck, I hate politics.

Do you need a pool boy to bring you drinks, how about a 'beer assistant'.....

Good morning Ken.

Maybe someone to take care of his yardwork

I don't do windows or yard work That is left for the illegal's !

Besides, I could wear a Speedo out to the pool, not doing it with 'yardwork', ( unless, it would be for 1/6th of the 'settlement' )

Last edited:
Morning all. I wish I had someone offering me money. I get the opposite of people just not paying the bill

Good morning all.

BTW, being a non-profit organization, I can't collect one cent. It must be given away to another NPO.

Hey, just look at my screen name... I'm A Good Cause !!!

:thumbsup: :green man: :goodluck:

Latest posts

Back