last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keith, one correction. I tried my damdest to have Scott back away so you could control it again. I was met with resistance and lost the vote. I knew with Scott's inabilities, that forum would not succeed.

It was not just inabilities, it was a rejection of growth from the start despite that not being the agreement that we had on the goal of the forum and the reason I came on/invested into it.

So I had zero intention of sinking anymore money into TF. I was a bit jaded at that whole thing. I'm also not just going to shut it down because at least that content and maybe members will have some value to HF which is growing.

Good evening all (that are left)...

I enjoy this little group even if I don't get to go to breakfast, at least not with you peeps!
Sure, to be selfish it would ruin my morning and evening 'chats' with it closed down...
BUT, I can understand if it is a financial burden to keep it up and running it really isn't fair to keith.

Damn I hate it when I'm all reasonable and shit.

It has been some fun and entertaining, BUT so was watching the A-Team when it was on TV !

If Keith decides to turn off the lights, it is his choice, it comes out of his pockets.

BUT DON'T DO IT !!!!! Okay?

Evening all, like cause said, I enjoy this forum but business is business, I wish there was a way to get more people here but I really dont know how. I think most the jfers just stayed there. That was a great forum.

Chris, can you help this guy on plumbingforums for me?
Screenshot_20190729-214808_Chrome.jpg

Evening all, like cause said, I enjoy this forum but business is business, I wish there was a way to get more people here but I really dont know how. I think most the jfers just stayed there. That was a great forum.
Start posting pics of midget pole dancing strippers eating ice cream !

pd1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back