Joke time....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still confused
At a I believe Nascar race, the TV reporter was interviewing a driver named Brandon and tge crowd was chanting fuck Joe biden and she said they were chanting Let's go Brandon ignoring what they were actually saying

Oooh, I gotcha. Thanks.

Went to a friend's house for dinner last night. The hosts just came from a 2 week trip to Yellowstone, Deadwood, SD, the Badlands, and a few other places. They bought us all gifts. Two got tee shirts with "Fuck Joe Biden", two more got "Biden Sucks", and I got a Trump 2024 flag with a "don't tread on me" insignia in the center. I love my conservative friends.

seatbelt.jpg

Oooh, I gotcha. Thanks.

Went to a friend's house for dinner last night. The hosts just came from a 2 week trip to Yellowstone, Deadwood, SD, the Badlands, and a few other places. They bought us all gifts. Two got tee shirts with "Fuck Joe Biden", two more got "Biden Sucks", and I got a Trump 2024 flag with a "don't tread on me" insignia in the center. I love my conservative friends.
I bought one of these.

PC_MockupSilo2_heathergray_ce7b4d5c-273c-4918-a8e9-5d782ce92927_720x.jpg

Ol' Boudreaux had an appointment to see a urologist who shared an office with several other doctors. The waiting room was filled with patients.
He approached the receptionist desk. The receptionist was a large imposing woman who looked like a wrestler. He gave her his name.
In a very loud voice, the receptionist said, “Yes, I see your name here… you want to see the doctor about impotence, right”
The heads of all the patients in the waiting room snapped around, to look at the very embarrassed man.
Boudreaux recovered quickly, though, and in an equally loud voice replied, “No, I’ve come to inquire about a se*x change operation… and I’d like the same doctor that did yours!”

Latest posts

Back