Joke time....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around Home Depot when they collide.

The old guys says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate.

The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"

The young guy says, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?"

The old guy says, "Doesn't matter, let's look for yours."

This old guy is shopping , and approaches a young lovely woman, and says.

Can you help me?

She says I'll try, What do you need?

He says, I've lost my wife in here, and can't find her."

She asks "So how can I help?

He says, Just talk to me for a few minutes, Every time that I talk to a younger woman, she appears from nowhere.

207.jpg
210.jpg

An old farmer is sitting on his front porch early one morning when he sees the neighbor's kid walking up the dirt road. The farmer notices the boy is carrying something. "Hey boy,” the farmer says. “Whatcha got there?"
"This here is some chicken wire. I’m gonna go catch some chickens!”
"You damn fool,” the old farmer replied. “You can't catch chickens with chicken wire.” The boy shrugs and keeps on walking.
Around noon, the boy returns — sure enough, he has about 30 chickens caught in the chicken wire. The old farmer can’t believe his eyes.
The next morning, the old man sees the boy again. He’s carrying something, but it’s not chicken wire. "Hey boy, whatcha got there?” the farmer asks.
"Duct tape. I’m gonna go catch me some ducks."
The farmer recalls yesterday’s events with the chicken wire, but he’s absolutely positive the kid won’t be able to catch ducks with duct tape, so he doubles down: “Listen boy,” the farmer shouts. “You can't catch ducks with duct tape!"
The boy just laughs and keeps walking. After a few hours, the boy returns and he has about 30 ducks wrapped in a long trail of duct tape. The farmer is beside himself. He can’t believe what he’s seeing.
The next morning, the old man sees the boy walking up the dirt road with a bunch of branches under his arms. "Hey boy,” the farmer says, “Watcha got there?"
"This here is pussy willow,”
"Wait up," says the old man. "I'll go get my hat!"

Latest posts

Back