Joke time....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dating is complicated. You don't believe me?

Here are some examples: Right after we broke up, my ex-girlfriend called to ask how to change her relationship status on Facebook.

I got into a 90-minute argument with my girlfriend because she was adamant that Moby Dick was a true story. I finally let her win so I could go to sleep.

My now ex-girlfriend and I were in my room one day, and the Internet was particularly slow. After I complained, she suggested that I untangle my Ethernet cord so that more Internet could get through.

I recently joined an online dating site, and one of my matches was my first cousin.

207.jpg

Once again Tragedy has hit Hollywood. Reports indicate PePe Le Pew has taken his own life just hours after losing his long time contract with Warner Bros. Several attempts have been made to contact Warner Bros. but they are refusing to give a statement. Services will be held at the ACME Historical Cemetery and will be limited to family and close friends only. Among the pallbearers will be Wile E. Coyote, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd who is currently involved in legal battles with Warner Bros for violating his 2nd Amendment rights.
skunk.jpg

This morning I went to sign my dog up for welfare. At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare." So I explained to her that my dog is mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who her Daddy is. She expects me to feed her, provide her with housing and medical care. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. Roda gets her first check Friday.
Damn, this is a great country.

Latest posts

Back