Thought of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skydiving.jpg

The Biden Administration wants to do away with independent contractors. Don't know your experience, but I made 4-5 times as much as employees when I was a contractor, even after paying my own soc. sec. I would have had to quit the trade if I had been made to be an employee installer. Back in the early 90s, I was making $50-$60 an hour installing by the yard. Store employee installers were making $8-$10 an hour. One local store was paying minimum wage to installers which was $4. an hour at the time. It is all about the government trying to make more tax money. And that would not stop the weekend jobs for cash.

The Biden Administration wants to do away with independent contractors. Don't know your experience, but I made 4-5 times as much as employees when I was a contractor, even after paying my own soc. sec. I would have had to quit the trade if I had been made to be an employee installer. Back in the early 90s, I was making $50-$60 an hour installing by the yard. Store employee installers were making $8-$10 an hour. One local store was paying minimum wage to installers which was $4. an hour at the time. It is all about the government trying to make more tax money. And that would not stop the weekend jobs for cash.
Pretty soon we will be appointed jobs.

Hard times create strong people. Strong people create good times. Good times create weak people and weak people create hard times. Get ready for the end of the world because gen Z is the weakest generation in history.

The price of beef is supposed to double again.
Its still double what it used to be at the auction. Paying almost 3 bucks a pound for a steer under 1000 pounds.

My gas tripled, my electricity doubled, my natural gas tripled, my new car price doubled, my grocery bill doubled, but that Brainless Loser we have in the White House gave me a fucking $15 increase per month in my Social Security income.

Shit, it donned on me that I sounded like Ken for a minute.

I apologize immensely!

My gas tripled, my electricity doubled, my natural gas tripled, my new car price doubled, my grocery bill doubled, but that Brainless Loser we have in the White House gave me a fucking $15 increase per month in my Social Security income.

Shit, it donned on me that I sounded like Ken for a minute.

I apologize immensely!
Never apologize for the truth.

Latest posts

Back