last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm packing a trailer. Can't wait to move

Brought the treadmill up stairs from the basement hiding spot where we use to stack the grandkids outdoor toys on it, guess I have no excuse to not use it now...:finger:

Hang some clother on it. Then it will be busy and you can't use it

Last edited:
Evening, accepting on offer on my rental today. 45 days and its not mine any more.

I hope so, I am trying to leave California Debt free except for my Idaho house mortgage. I am trying to sink everything extra into my dually payment right now to cut that down. I bought it exactly a year ago and have paid off over half my loan. Hopefully another year and it paid for. then all I have left is a small equipment loan and I am debt free personally and in business.

I hope so, I am trying to leave California Debt free except for my Idaho house mortgage. I am trying to sink everything extra into my dually payment right now to cut that down. I bought it exactly a year ago and have paid off over half my loan. Hopefully another year and it paid for. then all I have left is a small equipment loan and I am debt free personally and in business.

Sounds like you have a great plan, hoping the best for you.

Had two contractors who I have been working with for a few years come to me today and want me to do all of their sub work from now on. I picked a crappy time to close up shop.

I keep getting that, I didn't realize how much I have been involved in my community and friends. I have been sponsoring my local high school sports department and the head called me yesterday to talk about it. I paid for this year in advance for them but had to tell them it would be the last. I'm getting that everywhere. sucks being a nice guy sometimes.

THREE DAYS !!!
then that useless POS will be GONE !!!!!

Oh, ...and good morning!

Latest posts

Back