last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came close. I went to a restaurant supply warehouse in an industrial complex 2 days ago to get some meat and veggies. An old Asian guy came running at me crying and hogtied with his hands behind his back. I got him settled down to find out a couple of low life Mexicans came in at gunpoint, put the gun to his head and just robbed him and all his workers, stole thousands of dollars and his Rolex. They ripped the security tape off the wall, and ran off in an unknown direction. They all got zip tied and it took them 15 minutes to break free. I missed the robbers by mere seconds. We are all packing guns now, licensed or not.

This virus is a double-edged sword for we senior citizens. We can’t go out because the virus might kill us, but we spend what time we have left, trapped at home. Over the last ten days four people that I knew have passed. Two were younger than I, two were older, a relative, a friend and two acquaintances. Hopefully, this will end soon

Sure am glad we are not on lockdown here. I'm off to the ice cream shop to get some work done then I need to fertilize and spray weeds, spring is here.

Just a dumb question. I have owned guns since I was a kid. But two years ago we bought a steel gun cabinet. Now we are getting rust. What is the best way to take care of the moisture?

Just a dumb question. I have owned guns since I was a kid. But two years ago we bought a steel gun cabinet. Now we are getting rust. What is the best way to take care of the moisture?
Dehumidifiers, even those silica packets work well. I gave one that I plug into the wall and it dries the pellets then j put it back in the safe

Barrie fix it, 07 ram 2500 5.9 Cummins. I'm pretty sure it's the wiring harness that is in the valve cover gasket.
20200321_173701.jpg

Or a bad injector. Any slack in the injector harness? The harness bouncing can cause a break or bad connection to the injectors.
I haven't even popped the hood. Pissed me off.

Latest posts

Back