last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon, didn't get shit done today. A buddy stopped by the ice cream shop tight after I got here so we went out and ran a muck most the day, got back here and 30 minutes later another buddy needs me to locate a water line for him. Guess I'll just go home after that.

Afternoon, didn't get shit done today. A buddy stopped by the ice cream shop tight after I got here so we went out and ran a muck most the day, got back here and 30 minutes later another buddy needs me to locate a water line for him. Guess I'll just go home after that.

That's how some days work out. LOL.

I'm trying to figure out why a battery for my 4 wheeler is 129 bucks with no warranty yet I can buy a battery for my pickup with a 10 year warranty for 100 bucks. Those little batteries dont even last a year.

Its weed spraying time, I have one 4 wheeler with a spot sprayer for ground clear and another that will do the pastures, I should just set one up for both and park the other.

Latest posts

Back