last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening or morning depending on how you look at it.

Resized_20191129_065541.jpeg
Morning all. Man, we got hit all day yesterday with rain. All the roads were shut down on the passes, and Big Bear people are stranded and can't come down the mountain.

View attachment 3156 Morning all. Man, we got hit all day yesterday with rain. All the roads were shut down on the passes, and Big Bear people are stranded and can't come down the mountain.
My sister who lives in big bear keeps sending me pictures and is wondering how all those flat laners are gonna get home. Still no snow here but they are threatening it

A woman we know moved here from California. Got 1/2 " of snow, she was afraid to back out of her garage.

A woman we know moved here from California. Got 1/2 " of snow, she was afraid to back out of her garage.
I moved from California where we got feet of snow to here where we get 4 inches in a bad storm to see all these idahoans freak out over a few flakes

Aint no snow here, just rain, kind of steady drizzle, two days and about 1.5 inches.
We can see some up on Mingus Mnt, but not too much.

I moved from California where we got feet of snow to here where we get 4 inches in a bad storm to see all these idahoans freak out over a few flakes

Ha !
Moved here from Colorado, want to talk about snow.... Hahaaha...

So we went to the ice cream shop and put up decorations for Christmas. On the way home my wife is tailgating the salt truck that is treating the roads. Anyone want to buy a salted truck.

So we went to the ice cream shop and put up decorations for Christmas. On the way home my wife is tailgating the salt truck that is treating the roads. Anyone want to buy a salted truck.

Have you got a heated shop with water, jack it and wash the hell out of it. Top and bottom.

Is the ice cream shop open?

Latest posts

Back