last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HRT, flooringforum and homesteading are all down. My contact info for Angie is on the flooring forum.

Angie knows and has the server/network team working to get the forums back up.

You can reach her at [email protected] to let her know when there is a problem.

Afternoon all. Kids and I are at a sit down restaurant then going to home depot. Will get home and wife will be upset that the kids were great for me all day when they are hell for her. Its probably because I dont put up with crap so they dont try.

Afternoon all. Kids and I are at a sit down restaurant then going to home depot. Will get home and wife will be upset that the kids were great for me all day when they are hell for her. Its probably because I dont put up with crap so they dont try.

Afternoon Chris, kids are smart.

What happened was a network update over night. They changed a bit of code and we didn't know, so some forums did not have that corresponding code.
It appeared that servers were good, forum was good and techs could not see our problem. It was something with the network.
While one of the guys was welcoming his family for Thanksgiving, he was still thinking so he went back to his computers and checked out things with a fine tooth comb as not fixing it was bugging him. He found some code and matched it. It worked, so he applied to server/s and we are back up.
This was a bad time for it to happen as some of the back ground team were traveling or having Thanksgiving company.

What happened was a network update over night. They changed a bit of code and we didn't know, so some forums did not have that corresponding code.
It appeared that servers were good, forum was good and techs could not see our problem. It was something with the network.
While one of the guys was welcoming his family for Thanksgiving, he was still thinking so he went back to his computers and checked out things with a fine tooth comb as not fixing it was bugging him. He found some code and matched it. It worked, so he applied to server/s and we are back up.
This was a bad time for it to happen as some of the back ground team were traveling or having Thanksgiving company.
Thanks for fixing it. Hope it did not screw up your holiday too much.

You are speaking a language I dont know

Kids are playing unicorn, no idea where they got those things.
20191127_193615.jpg

Latest posts

Back