last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2.5 in my Cherokee is supposed to be the iron duke. It sure is a nice motor but doesn't put out squat for power.

Good morning y'all!

Starting a new job today, pulling a bathroom ceiling down in a rental house that's covered in mold and hanging new drywall. Should be tons of fun.

Good morning y'all!

Starting a new job today, pulling a bathroom ceiling down in a rental house that's covered in mold and hanging new drywall. Should be tons of fun.
Why would you take on a drywall job? Nobody likes drywall.

Morning barrie, dropping my dually off for service and recalls, makes my butt pucker.

The dealer wants 1500 saying that's a 300 dollar discount to change my ccv filter. It's an 111 dollar filter at the dealer or 53 at the parts store. It takes 15 minutes.

Will it void your warranty if you do it?
Probably just make it difficult for a claim. My brother is ASE certified and works for me so somewhat legitimate. That and I only have 20k and one year left on my warranty

Besides that it's just highway robbery. Fully taking advantage of people. They tried to tell me they do alot more than just replace the filter. I asked what they do to justify 1300 in labor, he said remove the spot. I asked on what parts and how and he didnt have an answer.

Well, it's the first day of fall but my A/C kicked on at 7:30 AM. Go away heat!
High of 78 here today. Ended up with 5.5 inches of rain yesterday.
Taking pictures of my wife's art projects for her foundation review. She likes the way I take pictures.
I took this one a few weeks ago.
new butterfly.PNG

jeep 2.jpg

tj tow.jpg

our first cloudy kind of cool day in four months...

But SHIT....
Went out to move the TJ this AM... and crap... a rat had gotten to the main wire loom to the computer !
So called triple A and off to the electrical shop to fix it !
Quoted $165, I thought that was very reasonable!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back