last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning. Sorry, no pics but the tri tip turned out perfectly. 9 minutes on hot BBQ each side, wrap in foil for 20 minutes and open it up. Well done on end cuts, medium rare in the center.

good morning.jpg

Morning all. Should I pull out some Tbones for tonight?

We are going to be butchering another steer in November, I still have a freezer full of the last one.

My boat project for my daughter's friend is done. Replaced both exhaust risers, fuel lines, braised the oil cooler that froze and busted, replaced core plugs, replaced hydraulic hoses. The risers are Yamaha, only made early 90's. Tried all over to get them repaired, nobody couldn't or wouldn't touch them. Found a exact pair on eBay for $500.00. Started right up with a squirt of starting fluid. Had a small leak that tightening a hose corrected. Praise the Lord, this things leaving my driveway.

:clapping:

My boat project for my daughter's friend is done. Replaced both exhaust risers, fuel lines, braised the oil cooler that froze and busted, replaced core plugs, replaced hydraulic hoses. The risers are Yamaha, only made early 90's. Tried all over to get them repaired, nobody couldn't or wouldn't touch them. Found a exact pair on eBay for $500.00. Started right up with a squirt of starting fluid. Had a small leak that tightening a hose corrected. Praise the Lord, this things leaving my driveway.

:clapping:

Nice work Tom.

It's an inboard/outboard, 4 cyl GM block, been sitting for a while, had a little blow by when I last ran it. Just want to tear it down, new rings, bearings, check the valves, freshen it up. New fuel lines, plugs, wires...etc. I'd like to convert to electronic ignition if possible.

It's an inboard/outboard, 4 cyl GM block, been sitting for a while, had a little blow by when I last ran it. Just want to tear it down, new rings, bearings, check the valves, freshen it up. New fuel lines, plugs, wires...etc. I'd like to convert to electronic ignition if possible.

Aren't those a close cousin to the 2.5 iron duke gm made?

Shacklet machine shop does a great job, they've been featured on some of the Saturday car shows. I went there to see if they could fix the exhaust risers. They do everything from race motors to tractor trailer. Mercruiser parts are easy to find online.

Latest posts

Back