last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, 54 here. Getting ready to split some wood as soon as the sun comes up

Not so good, go out to start my dually and it wont turn over and is flashing service 4wd system. Just what I needed.

Not so good, go out to start my dually and it wont turn over and is flashing service 4wd system. Just what I needed.
Are you sure it's not just batteries? My wife's car was showing a code and it was just a weak battery. My truck battery gave it up a couple weeks ago.

Are you sure it's not just batteries? My wife's car was showing a code and it was just a weak battery. My truck battery gave it up a couple weeks ago.
I pulled the batteries to have them tested, I was thinking the same thing. You know the truck is 4 years old now so of course everything should fail.

Got my NEW CURRIE Narrowed Ford 9 inch with 31 spline axels a day or so ago. Just got around to opening them up to take a look at them. From Currie, narrowed to 48 inches wide and 31 spline axels.
….this is for Slimer the MOPAR w/the 426 & 727.
It currently has a four link 9 inch but is near full length at 56 inches and only 28 spline. I'm removing that and going back in with the narrowed 9 in to get much more tire under it in back! I'm also going back in with leaf springs and Ladder Bars to help with wheel hop and travel. The ladder bars help transfer the weight to the rear and doesn't let it jump around, it will be double shocked on each end also.
I'm first going to try 373's but may end up with the 411's, and yes a locker.

Currie 9 inch a.jpg

Currie 31 spline a.jpg

They just stocked our lake with a hybrid tiger muskie. Cant wait to go fishing.

Sure, we'd love to come, what can we bring...:thumbsup:
Beer and whiskey, I'll take care of the rest.

This is the first stocking ever in our lake. They haven't stocked the lake at all since 2013 before they drained it for dam repairs. Fishing has still been good. We have bass, blue hill, white fish, trout, kokane salmon, and now tiger muskie

Latest posts

Back