last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I l
Trust me when I say, 'I know pain'...
My Grandfather was my inspiration. He died at 102, he fell from a roof actualling roofing the house by himself. He had GRIT.
I laugh when I see people talking about their pains as they jump out of their car and move quickly. You can tell when a person has real pain. And usually they dont broadcast it to everyone. That's where I get in trouble, I'm a big guy and look fit so I get asked to carry or lift whatever and I'm dumb enough to do it then I pay for it. Today I hired a guy to help roll small boulders for a wall I was building, he showed up drunk or hungover so I did it myself, now I'm paying for it.

Have a good Satuday.

I got a narrowed Ford 9" from Currie w/31 splined axels delivered yesturday for Slimer. It is 46" flange to flange.
I'm taking the existing 54" Nine out with it's four link and going back in w/leaf springs and ladder bars. I got to do it to get the much wider tires under the thing. I'm going to need them !!!!

Just waiting for the two ALEVE to kick in to start !

Have a good Satuday.

I got a narrowed Ford 9" from Currie w/31 splined axels delivered yesturday for Slimer. It is 46" flange to flange.
I'm taking the existing 54" Nine out with it's four link and going back in w/leaf springs and ladder bars. I got to do it to get the much wider tires under the thing. I'm going to need them !!!!

Just waiting for the two ALEVE to kick in to start !
I cant wait to work in my shop again.

This morning I have a buddy coming over and we are going to prep the poles I put in for my hay barn and get then ready for trusses, he is bringing 5 guys over in two weeks to build the roof for me. We traded I brought my equipment to his place last month to build his barn. Working out for both if us. Wife wants to split firewood tomorrow.

0914190905.jpg

Morning at the lake.

We were talking to a woman while eating breakfast yesterday. When she found out that my wife throws pottery on a wheel, she offered to give us a kiln she had. Picked it up this morning. Looks brand new. Now I need to run a dedicated 220 for it. Luckily my 14 year old grandson helped me load it. He is only 6' tall and about 280.

We were talking to a woman while eating breakfast yesterday. When she found out that my wife throws pottery on a wheel, she offered to give us a kiln she had. Picked it up this morning. Looks brand new. Now I need to run a dedicated 220 for it. Luckily my 14 year old grandson helped me load it. He is only 6' tall and about 280.

Sounds like he is handy to have around.

Made chicken pot pie in the Dutch oven, now, onto cherry cobbler and homemade Ice cream. This camping life is tuff.....

Attachments

• 0914191748a_HDR.jpg
    0914191748a_HDR.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back