last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could probably Google it and do it myself. A drywall screw stretch the tendon and reattach to bone. Done!

Chris, I wish you the best. I needed knee surgery and never had it because I could not afford to miss months. The shoulders will probably get worse and they will most likely do one at a time.

So far, so good. Went today and looked at a punch list for a rental house I'm starting Monday. Should be a day or two there. Owner has another rental that needs some stuff. Looking at a fence repair tomorrow and doing some gutter screens in the morning. Besides that, nothing much going on.

So far, so good. Went today and looked at a punch list for a rental house I'm starting Monday. Should be a day or two there. Owner has another rental that needs some stuff. Looking at a fence repair tomorrow and doing some gutter screens in the morning. Besides that, nothing much going on.

Sounds like you are busy enough.

Good thing you are retired.:D

Chris, I wish you the best. I needed knee surgery and never had it because I could not afford to miss months. The shoulders will probably get worse and they will most likely do one at a time.
I'm getting it done regardless because I know it will bite me later if I dont. That and its getting bad enough I just cant do stuff

Morning all. Took the kids camping on our property in the mountains. Got a little much wanted rain last night, that should keep the dust down. So far a good time except for the mouse that got in the rv.

Sounds like all you 'retired' people do is work as much as when you weren't retired !

I'm glad that there isn't a demand for work on nuclear and delivery systems !

Last edited:
My relax day...Went to DMV, to lumberyard and bought some gravel, spread it on the driveway, bought a barrel for my wife to use to pit fire ceramics. Did dishes cause she had a headache and cooked supper.

Felt like a hooker on nickel night here, ran my excavator for 12 hours on three jobs today. One was my property in the mountains. Finally made time to make my own camp site with firepit and picnic table. Stacked a bunch of boulders I got off jobs last year, wife and kids helped and we made a cool spot. I'll get pictures tomorrow, having another little rain tonight which will help lock the dirt in and keep down the dust. Couldn't ask for more perfect weather up here.

Latest posts

Back