Joke time....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Years ago, when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull S***."
As I grew up a bit and discovered it was not necessary to use such crude language, the expression became "BS."

What did I really mean when I used those expressions?

I meant that something was ridiculous, or idiotic or a half truth or just stupid. It covered any number of negative formats. The dictionary defines it as: nonsense; especially: foolish insolent talk.

I have decided that I no longer will use either of those expressions in the future.
When I have a need to express such feelings, I will use the word "pelosi." Let me use it in a sentence. "That's just a bunch of pelosi. "I encourage you to do the same. It is such a nasty sounding word, it really packs a punch, we are no longer being vulgar, and it clearly expresses our feelings. If enough of us use it, perhaps the word could be entered into the dictionary.

When on a ranch watch your step and don't step in pelosi. It will get on the bottom of your boot and won't go away until the next election.

FB_IMG_1580498032330.jpg

Hell yeah I'd wheel it!

Latest posts

Back