What is it worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

The Almighty
Reaction score
'99 F 250 V 10, 103,000 miles, only body damage is a scratch on the tailgate, clean and good on the inside.
006.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
007.JPG
007.JPG

No guesses? I need to give the estate a bid on it. I am going to bid really cheap, because I don't need it. Only want it to resell.

V 10 was a lousy motor. Had a habit of blowing out spark plugs and manifold bolts. Otherwise I would keep it if I get it. I offered the appraised price. $170. Just looking to turn a big profit. Three heirs are my wife, my youngest SIL (in jail for drugs) and the middle sister, who is an addict.

Still waiting for the court to do something.....anything. My MIL died last June and things have been in limbo since.

Maybe someone did find it but wasn't pleased with the results

Court estimate ended up being $550. I have offered that. Waiting for an answer. Meanwhile, I have a question. When I push on the fob that is supposed to unlock the doors, the inside buttons move about half the distance they should, but not enough to unlock it. Any ideas? Seems odd that both would do it at the same time. Battery in the fob?

Court estimate ended up being $550. I have offered that. Waiting for an answer. Meanwhile, I have a question. When I push on the fob that is supposed to unlock the doors, the inside buttons move about half the distance they should, but not enough to unlock it. Any ideas? Seems odd that both would do it at the same time. Battery in the fob?
Could be, try putting a new battery in the remote. I'd try that first.

It is 20 year old Ford truck.
It has most likely been sitting for some time.
NEEDS complete service !!!

Most likely needs or should have:
Gas drained and new fuel
Oil / Filter changed
Air filter changed
Tranny serviced, oil/filter
Differntial oil changed
Injectors cleaned
New plugs and wires (coil packs)
Radiator flushed and filled w/new coolant & T-stat
Brakes
Brake fluid changed
Wiper blades
Belts changed
Tires
Exhaust checked / Cats checked
Electrical checked; Charging system/Alternator, lights...
New Battery
Remote Battery's
Door locks may need to have the mechanism's cleaned and lubricated, could be gunked up...
Check for RUST... it is in Missouri !!!!
OR
If you are just going to 'flip-it' and don't care if it kills someone; Get it running, Clean it, AND SPECIFICALY... Say AS IS...

Last edited:
It is 20 year old Ford truck.
It has most likely been sitting for some time.
NEEDS complete service !!!

Most likely needs or should have:
Gas drained and new fuel
Oil / Filter changed
Air filter changed
Tranny serviced, oil/filter
Differntial oil changed
Injectors cleaned
New plugs and wires (coil packs)
Radiator flushed and filled w/new coolant & T-stat
Brakes
Brake fluid changed
Wiper blades
Belts changed
Tires
Exhaust checked / Cats checked
Electrical checked; Charging system/Alternator, lights...
New Battery
Remote Battery's
Door locks may need to have the mechanism's cleaned and lubricated, could be gunked up...
Check for RUST... it is in Missouri !!!!
Or...put a For Sale sign on it.

Latest posts

Back