WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did I do today?? It's been a while so I decided to logon to the old JF. I'm locked out of my account, AGAIN?????

When I tried ro reset my password I get redirected to a hijacked link. WTF is wrong with those Autoguide morons??????????????

They could fuck uo a fucked up shit sammich.

:finger:

We had thanks giving dinner yesterday due to family obligations on Thursday. So what to do with the leftovers? Well, how about get the waffle maker out, put on a softball size scoop of dressing and make dressing waffles. Then put the dressing waffle on a plate top with mashed potato's, turkey and lots of gravy...I think I have a new favorite way to eat thanks giving dinner.

We had thanks giving dinner yesterday due to family obligations on Thursday. So what to do with the leftovers? Well, how about get the waffle maker out, put on a softball size scoop of dressing and make dressing waffles. Then put the dressing waffle on a plate top with mashed potato's, turkey and lots of gravy...I think I have a new favorite way to eat thanks giving dinner.

That sounds excellent Tom?

Today I had........

A shot of Vodka......

And another.........

And another..........

And another.............

And........................

:machine gun:

I had smoked-salmon eggs-benedict this morning about 07:00

and

A grilled cheese sammy for lunch about 2 minutes ago.

I installed 5,000 SF of road base on my neighbors driveway and rolled it with my asphalt roller.

I do that daily only from my daughter.

Bunch of cock goblins driving around in Phoenix today. My god. People need to stop fucking moving here.
Same here in Nashville, 100 people a day moving here. Traffic sucks, not just in the morning, it's any time of the day. People must be employed by OPEC to drive around and deplete fossil fuel.

I changed a buttload of caca from my grandson's diaper today. Come on guys, I need a medal or something worthy of that task!
I read this and had to chuckle, think of how role reversal has changed in our lifetime. Changing a diaper is never something you'd hear our dads say. Baby would sit in poop til mom got home in their day...dunno

Today I have to meet with a potential new client because I haven't told my sales guy I am closing the company yet. Seems like a waste of time.

Same here in Nashville, 100 people a day moving here. Traffic sucks, not just in the morning, it's any time of the day. People must be employed by OPEC to drive around and deplete fossil fuel.

The Canadians still haven't stopped coming here. The usual snow birds are in town, but the ones that are permanently settling here are still coming. Couple that with the wave of Californians over the past couple years, and it's getting bad. 5 o'clock traffic used to be not that bad here when I was in the Navy, now it's all day.

Stupid Californians keep moving out of state.

Latest posts

Back