Washington state would ban semi autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The law would also prohibit anyone under 21 from possession of a firearm, so no hunting for anyone under 21.

This is a liberal tactic to take over the entire United States. Hold onto your seat or fight them like hell.
You guys do realize that Trump has signed more gun control measures in 22 months than Obama did in 8 years.

Hey I don't trust him more than anyone else. He changes on a daily basis. He will say something and then the next day, that isn't what he said or meant. Remember, gun control started with a Republican, Ronald Reagan.

Under a democratic congress, if my memory serves me correctly. Nothing gets accomplished by pointing out who started what first. You need to understand all the roles and players when the situation occurred.

Under a democratic congress, if my memory serves me correctly. Nothing gets accomplished by pointing out who started what first. You need to understand all the roles and players when the situation occurred.
He was going after black people. They had started open carrying and it was legal. He sacrificed open carry for everyone else because blacks started carrying.

Latest posts

Back