Random Pix.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like trying new food and surprisingly it was really good. It was a savory pork and mushroom broth. I guess it's a Japanese version of a soup.

Last edited:
yeah, I recall going to the AF museum also.... seems like 50 years ago....

I like trying new food and surprisingly it was really good. It was a savory pork and mushroom broth. I guess it's a Japanese version of a soup.

I would have skipped the Jap Crap 'soup'....

...and spent that time visiting and paying MY Honor at The Wall !!!!

Well, get off the couch and get going!

I always like the Holocaust Museum. The bridge of shoes was breathtaking.

I'll have to think about going to the Holocaust Museum next year. I'm sort of afraid it would give me nightmares though. Things like that can really affect me. I just don't understand how anyone can inflict such cruelty on people, or any living thing for that matter.

I'm visiting my son and his gf in Washington DC

View attachment 9104
The Vietnam Memorial Wall?

Beautiful pictures, but if only Black Lives Matter, why are there bronze statues of whities in there?

I've been to The Wall twice, including my visit to DC last year. We didn't do the Mall this year, we were just passing thru in front of the Lincoln memorial on our way from the metro station to the Korean War memorial that is new and wasn't open last year.

We visited places I'd not been to before. The Native American museum, Capitol Building, Supreme Court building, Botanical Gardens, Library of Congress, Korean War memorial, Pentagon 911 memorial, my son's workplace, his girlfriend's work place...
We went to the Navy Yard District and i had my first Japanese ramen bowl. They made it with rice noodles for me.
Well, get off the couch and get going!

I always like the Holocaust Museum. The bridge of shoes was breathtaking.
I also went to the Dayton Air Force museum with both of my sons.
I'll have to think about going to the Holocaust Museum next year. I'm sort of afraid it would give me nightmares though. Things like that can really affect me. I just don't understand how anyone can inflict such cruelty on people, or any living thing for that matter.

...you two should just get a room, and talk

Do you need one?:)
One or both of two ways. i can come stay all winter and learn something in your shop. Or you can deliver that room to my house on a foundation

One or both of two ways. i can come stay all winter and learn something in your shop. Or you can deliver that room to my house on a foundation
Well the room would be up on the 'second floor' so it isn't going anywhere, I'm sure there is some to learn back in the shop! OJT.....

PXL_20221018_174646722~2.jpg

I took Ranger for a walk at the lagoons this morning. The leaves are beginning to turn.

PXL_20221031_170539984.jpg
PXL_20221031_170545924.jpg
PXL_20221031_165755271.jpg

A "volunteer" sunflower that came up by my bird feeders.

PXL_20221101_154122011.jpg

Today's retired cop luncheon. The stories we could tell before the pansy hair bun sissies became cops. The first guy was an Army Ranger responsible for crawling into the rat hole bunkers in Vietnam. He was all a drill instructor and later became our TAC officer for all new police officers. Tough son of a bitch, even at 76
AZPD luncheon 11-02-22.jpg
years old.

Latest posts

Back