last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds sweaty. I'll take the cooler weather while it's here. It's rare to be this cool in May.

Good morning.

Nothing better than a day at the shooting range. Today I will be the range safety officer for a beginning class of shooters. I restocked my first aid kit, got a new tourniquet, gauze, chest sucking wound wraps, and lots of blood clot powder. This is about as close to working as I will ever get these days.

Good morning.

Nothing better than a day at the shooting range. Today I will be the range safety officer for a beginning class of shooters. I restocked my first aid kit, got a new tourniquet, gauze, chest sucking wound wraps, and lots of blood clot powder. This is about as close to working as I will ever get these days.
Start lessons with nerf guns...you're welcome.

Morning, im getting tired of hearing about this drought we are in. It's been two months of constant rain and snow. Making records daily and the news says it too little too late even though our snowpack is more than they were asking for.

Morning, im getting tired of hearing about this drought we are in. It's been two months of constant rain and snow. Making records daily and the news says it too little too late even though our snowpack is more than they were asking for.
I know. They keep telling us we are under a fire danger. The ground is so wet that my mower sinks in.

Latest posts

Back