last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell yeah !!!! I screened in my patio in texas, and because of animals, the bottom 30'' i covered
instead of screens.

Well, seems we have a taker on our stray kitten. Suppose to be here around 4 to pick it up. Friend of our daughters, course we already bought kitty litter, cat food. Figures.

Well, seems we have a taker on our stray kitten. Suppose to be here around 4 to pick it up. Friend of our daughters, course we already bought kitty litter, cat food. Figures.
good, cause my ole lady saw the picture and was ready to adopt.
I already have 6 cats, 2 dogs, 8 deer, 3 raccoons and a opossum i am feeding
not counting the birds and squirrels that steal food

If you have two, hollow them out. They make great slippers. If you only have the one, hollow it out. Makes a great car polisher.

name it OC and feed it [OutsideCat]

Good morning everyone! I went to a friends house yesterday after work to get his 6' trailer so I could go pick up a table. Shortly after I left his house, I pulled over and took this pic and sent it him, and here's his response.

And yes, I got very wet in the Jeep, and to make things worse, I got behind people that was driving 25mph for 15 miles I had to go to get home. LOL

We're suppose to have rain and storms the next few days here,I hope we can a bunch to help get the pond filled back up like it's suppose to be. ;)

Latest posts

Back