last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agreed to take some family pictures today, first time in years I put my wedding ring on, feels weird. Like I'm trapped
Not a good idea to wear one while working. I had a friend lose that finger when the ring got caught on a tool.

I agreed to take some family pictures today, first time in years I put my wedding ring on, feels weird. Like I'm trapped

Evening Chris, had mine on for about five years and one day it got crushed and I came close to losing my finger, never wore another one.

Thats why I dont wear one. That and I'm not a jewelry guy. There have been times where it would have been bad for me.

Especially that time on vacation with the guys

For close to 30 years I didn't wear a ring, working with my hands I'd take my ring off and put it in my pocket so I didn't trash it. I'd pull my keys out and loose the ring. My wife got tired of buying rings for me. Early this year she founds a rubber camo ring, feels weird wearing one and I too don't like jewelry. Don't even wear a watch since I always have my phone.

I'm still with number one, been 15 years now. We will see what time tells in the future. I got lucky, she let's me do what I want.

And has never complained that I dont wear a ring, I wore it the day we got married and maybe a hand full of times since. Just can't get comfortable with it on

Switching gears...just came from a 2 hour sales pitch for a sleep number bed. Anyone have one? Anyone think spending $9600 for a bed is absurd? How do I tell the G/F that this would be a great Italian trip for the same price? We haven't bought anything, but she is pushing hard...

Switching gears...just came from a 2 hour sales pitch for a sleep number bed. Anyone have one? Anyone think spending $9600 for a bed is absurd? How do I tell the G/F that this would be a great Italian trip for the same price? We haven't bought anything, but she is pushing hard...

No way in hell.

We have a serta something or other, cost about 2k and is the best bed I've ever slept on.

Morning, snowed a couple inches last night. Makes for a crappy day at work

Latest posts

Back