last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My apartments are not like apartments, I have a duplex that only share a wall otherwise they have their own yards and everything and my fiveplex is two buildings, one is a duplex and one a triplex next door to each other. I agree though I like my own place too.

morning, range day today.
i'm on the best gun forum ever, no ads at all no pop up BS, only thing is you have to love goats, life jackets and chevy chevette and most of off you have to hate HI-points

Good morning everyone.

This gun forum is a bit different. Of the 26 different categories, we only have four sections dedicated to guns. We have pistol, long rifle, shotgun and black powder guns. The remaining sections are about prepping, hunting and fishing, sports, automotive and even construction. Most of our mods and admins have left the other 20 gun sites owned by Carbon Media, and focused our energy into one forum, free from idiots, advertisements, pop up ads and idiot owners. Yes, Keith, this forum's owner, took us under his wing and with the help of Angie, we now have a great forum. Come over and take a visit. The first cup of coffee is on me!

www.talkfirearms.com

1125171549.jpg

3 days at deer camp, even hunted Turkey Day morning. Ready for my own shower and my own bed. Going back Friday for another camping trip.

It's real similar to mine, is it a diesel pusher? Looks like one. Figured if it were yours you wouldn't be worried about your own shower and shitter.

Latest posts

Back