last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long day. Could not get my rider started, so I cut the yard at the other house with a push mower. Worked on vehicles, put up and wired in another security light.

Well, I devirginized my Traeger smoker today with a pork butt. I put it on 275 for 5 hours, and it was done to perfection. I don't like the rub I used (way too salty) but had great flavor. The ol lady said, you know I hate ham, and refused to eat it. Oh well, tomorrow I will try a tri tip with a different rub.
20180929_171210.jpg

Good morning y'all!

Cooking a big breakfast this morning for the camping crew, bacon, eggs, pancakes and some link sausages. Cooked chicken breasts last night with sliced taters and Cesar salad, played dominos with my son in law and grand kids. Had a couple of beers or six. This camping is tough work.

Morning all. Kids and I will finish the bench and table we started then get some stuff ready for winter

Kids and I made this for our entry, started out as a maple log about 20 inch round and 6 feet long. I like how it turned out.
20180930_172744.jpg
20180930_172718.jpg
20180930_172351.jpg
20180930_155750.jpg

The horse shoes are upside down... you do know that IS bad luck..

The ends should be turned upward not down.....

The horse shoes are upside down... you do know that IS bad luck..

The ends should be turned upward not down.....
Same is said for the opposite.
Old wive's tale says turned upside down, bad luck will run out.
Yeah I have heard both so dont know which way to go. Got the one above my door facing up.

Horseshoe up holds the luck in and horseshoe down spreads the luck on all who enter the house, anyway to please you guys I flipped them
20180930_200949.jpg

Latest posts

Back