last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely morning, how good? We'll see. Have to finish up my second and hopefully last foundation job. Brother went home so I either have father in law help or work alone. I'm opting to work alone today

If you don't like today, you sure won't like tomorrow.
I just dont like the pain I'm in most of the time. Too many years of being the guy lifting heavy things has caught up. Once I think I have managed one pain something else starts hurting

Who ordered the cold weather? Its 30 this morning.

I dont like my mormon neighbor, not because he is mormon but because he is not a good builder. I finished a footing job for him last week and pulled my equipment off. His concrete guys were going to put road base down before their concrete. Then today he came to this other job I'm doing for him and was complaining that I didnt finish because I didnt put the road base down that is not in my scope. Now he wants me to pull off this job to take care of that one. This is getting tiring.

I dont like my mormon neighbor, not because he is mormon but because he is not a good builder. I finished a footing job for him last week and pulled my equipment off. His concrete guys were going to put road base down before their concrete. Then today he came to this other job I'm doing for him and was complaining that I didnt finish because I didnt put the road base down that is not in my scope. Now he wants me to pull off this job to take care of that one. This is getting tiring.
Evening Chris.
Why is it your problem if his concrete guys were going to do it?

Latest posts

Back