last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning guys, daughters first day of kindergarten today.

Good morning. Was going to put the alternator on the Caravan today, but I have to do it outside and it is raining.

I have to go pull out a couple French doors and install sliders, I can thank my wife for volunteering me.

So I didn't get the house I offered on yesterday. They wanted to play the bidding game and I dont play those games

Daily driver again, until the weather changes.
002.JPG

Hey, it gets better, the Ford van quit on me. So now I am on foot unless I drive my late FILs PU. with no insurance. Not sure how far it would go either. My wife is out of town until about 10 pm. Still raining, so I can't work on anything either.

Hey, it gets better, the Ford van quit on me. So now I am on foot unless I drive my late FILs PU. with no insurance. Not sure how far it would go either. My wife is out of town until about 10 pm. Still raining, so I can't work on anything either.

I thought I was going to finish this volunteer door install today but looks like I will have a few hours to do tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back