last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a city transit system that's not being used, traffic lights that are not synced to move traffic, and a town full of idiots who think money falls out of the crack of the govt asses. Stupid is as stupid does.
When did you move to California

Evening guys, did 4 dump runs today after driving off the mountain to borrow a buddies dump trailer to make things go faster. In-laws place is starting to look pretty good. Heck I would live there. Once I get the place cleaned out I can start fixing tweeker stuff. Only problem is it's cold as shit again and supposed to snow the next two days. Guess I may be working inside

I'm getting tired of working 12 hour days solo. At least most of the hard stuff is done.

When did you move to California

California moved to middle America.

I'm getting tired of working 12 hour days solo. At least most of the hard stuff is done.
Well, at least your tweaker buddy isn't there agrivating the piss out of ya.

What new name did Barrie give ya, should be Road King, cause that's where you spend most of your time...:thumbsup:

I don't think so, grandson has a ball tournament down in Springhill Saturday. We're suppose to go there and watch the carnage.....

Latest posts

Back