last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having some problems with my feet. Doctor said to stay off them....So yesterday, I put brakes on the van. Today I threw a push mower in it and cut grass at the other house. Must be what he meant.:D

I got a price on a new 14' gate leading to my RV area. Idiot must think I have money. He gave me an estimate of $5k. I can get 3 hookers for a week and all of Chris's blow needed for a month, and a gate from some of the local Mexican shops around town. Chris, if your welder was close by, I'd ask to borrow it and build one myself.

I got a price on a new 14' gate leading to my RV area. Idiot must think I have money. He gave me an estimate of $5k. I can get 3 hookers for a week and all of Chris's blow needed for a month, and a gate from some of the local Mexican shops around town. Chris, if your welder was close by, I'd ask to borrow it and build one myself.
Go buy a 110 welder for a few hundred bucks and an angle grinder, gates are easy to build. Then give me the blow

0427181813.jpg

Look what followed me home today.

Congrats Tom, hope you use it enough to justify its existance.

Deck is as done as it's gonna get besides stain. Was gonna build some nice benches because of no railings but I'm over it. I just want to go home.
20180427_180318.jpg

Latest posts

Back